主題

好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-19 12:30:41 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
The clients you attract using the methods above, and they’ll no doubt refer you to others. This is the ideal scenario because it creates an infinite growth loop—as long as you consistently deliver and impress your clients. 5. Nail your logistics Focus is essential when setting up an SEO business, so minimizing unnecessary distractions is key. You want to be spending as much time as possible getting clients and delivering services because that’s what pays the bills. Here are my recommendations for doing that: Get an accountant This might seem like an obvious point to make, and I know it’s not unique to SEO businesses, but I would urge you to get an accountant early on. If you don’t, you’ll spend countless hours every year filing tax returns—at least if you’re in the UK/US/Canada. This isn’t good for two reasons: It’s extremely stressful.

It wastes time that you could spend working on your indian phone number business. I’m speaking from experience here. I didn’t get an accountant for far too long, all for the sake of saving a few hundred dollars per year. Believe me when I say it isn’t worth it. Use invoicing software Invoicing and chasing payments is another thing you don’t want to be wasting time on, and there are plenty of apps to help with this. Here are my recommendations based on personal experience: If you’re looking for a free app, try Invoice Ninja. You can send as many invoices as you like, set recurring invoices to automate invoicing for SEO clients on retainers, and it integrates with most payment gateways. I used this for years in the early days of my business. If you’re looking for a paid app, try Xero. This is an accounting app, but it handles invoicing too. It also integrates with most business accounts and payment gateways.

Xero has been my app of choice for a few years. Get a multi-currency account Nothing is more frustrating than having a client ready to pay but no easy way to receive funds in their native currency. This isn’t usually a problem if you’re doing local SEO and working with clients in one country, but it quickly becomes a problem if you’re working with SEO clients internationally. There are two possible solutions to this problem: Get a multi-currency account with your bank Use a service like Wise (formerly Transferwise) For an easy life, I can certainly vouch for Wise. I’ve been using them for a few years now, and their fees are incredibly reasonable compared to most banks. They also make it easy for you to send and receive payments in 50+ currencies. 6.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

在线客服

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版| Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 10:42 , Processed in 0.592132 second(s), 23 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |